Our Annual General Meeting, including Awards Presentations and Potluck, is Sunday, November 5th, 10:30am – 12:00pm at the Mission Fieldhouse @ the Mission Sportsfields
All members of OMSC are welcome to attend, including affiliate members and coaches.
Let’s do Sunday Brunch! Members are invited to bring a food item (hot or cold) to share during our AGM. Coffee, tea and juice will be provided. Seating will be meeting-style, without tables to sit at. Doors will open at 10am.
The following positions will be elected at our Annual General Meeting this year: We have had expressions of interest from some of our members and current nominations for the outstanding positions are noted below. The balance of the positions were elected last year for a two year term.
- Vice – President (two-year term)
- Carmelle Guidi-Swan has completed her term and will be stepping down. Greg Harris will stand for election in this role.
- Secretary (two-year term)
- Laura Fleming has completed her term and will be stepping down. We have one nomination for this role for the next two year term.
- Communications Director (two-year term)
- Gord Sparrey has completed his term and will be stepping down. We have one nomination for this role for the next two year term.
- Meet Manager (two-year term)
- Norma Lachance has completed her term and will stand for re-election.
- Registrar (mid-term – not up for election)
- Cailla Patterson has moved into this role
- Director-at-Large (two-year term)
- Greg Harris will resign from this role to stand for election as Vice President. We have one nomination for this role for the next two year term.
If you would like to add your name to the ballot for any of these positions, please contact Sharon Spring as soon as possible to express your interest. Nominations can also be made at the meeting on November 5th.